Not a complete original, though. Took it from here, but I added the last three questions🙂.
1. Who would be glad to have the job you hate?
2. Can you learn to see your job as they would?
3. Who hates the job you want? What do you want to say to that person?
4. Why did you begin working on that on the first place?
5. If one of your reasons was to save money, which would be a good way to keep making AND saving money in the hypothetical case you’d resign?
6. Hating your job and knowing you have good reasons to do it, doesn’t mean you have to be a slacker. They’re still paying you! Do you think you’re earning your right to get paid?*