Haha, that’s the best title I could think of. The News:
- I quit my job last tuesday 23rd.
- Yesterday was my first day in search of a new job. Unfortunately, I hadn’t slept more than two hours the night before so I felt really tired. I only filled one application. If they call me, I’m gonna work at a funeral home =S
- I’ve been thinking of getting a new haircut. It has to have 3 carachteristics; it has to fit my type of hair, it has to be something different to what I’ve done to my hair before and to what people normally see, it has to be only a bit shorter than it is now. Maybe 2-3 inches shorter.
- I’m gonna finish high school =D. I’ll be starting on late august or early september this year. It’s going to be in an open high school system.
- I really need to be more constant!
- Once I get a new job, I’m gonna start attending therapy.
- Will it be tuba, french horn or viola? Mhmm… =/.If they offered trombone lessons, I would take them, but they don’t – they? who? Click here -.
Plus, a trombone is a damn lot bigger than me, so I think it would be really complicated for me to manipulate it.
- We have a new link on our blogroll area. Check it out. It’s my ‘little sister’s’ blog. You’ll like her, she’s really smart and cool. =P