😄 I just pulled that out of thin air😄
There’s a friend of mine who used to wear bear pajamas when he was eight years old. That’s one of the reasons why he likes Serial Experiments Lain. This is one of the alter-egos of the main character in her pajamas :
Oh, the nostalgia
Doing some research, I found out that some people in Japan wear their pajamas in public. These people are referred to as ‘Kigurumin’.
I don’t even wear pajamas to sleep! Though I’m considering to buy a cat pajamas, you know, just for fun n.n
And now, the egotheque, august edition. This are my two favorite posts of the month:
- Amazing Monday Post: The most ‘creative’ moment of august
- Cherries taste like cherries: Where I share the way I come to terms with someone/something
8 finds of the month
- Listography, Life in lists: For the lists freak in some of us
- Charm wallpaper: Here, kitty ^^
- Zen College Life: Lots of interesting posts on productivity, creativity and organization.
- How to Draw Bubble Letters (With Pictures): Just an example of the random things people want to learn.
- DIARIO DE UNA DEUDORA: This is why I always try to stay out of debt.
- LittleMissMatched: Buy unpaired socks here n.n
- Inkygirl: Daily Diversions for writers: Fun comics and interesting posts for writers😉
- Pss, pss, bloguito, bloguito: Good quote🙂
And I think that’s it for now. Read ya later😉